4 May 2013

day 92

Hey ya" i've been struggling with assignment for 2weeks. and at the end, i redo for 4 times, end up with a piece of shit and it worth 70% of my modules! damn gaoliat! hmm.. 

finally i'd received my mom parcel all the way from malaysia. they swim here since february. godamn poorthing, seasick for 2months.. @@ and truck sick for a week in uk@@ this is what i got @@
because.. i dont need them, its too much and im going home in one month time. i can only leave them here with my clothes. haha!
 there goes my page one after going back home!! what to eat pg1. i gonna draw pg.2 soon! im so lazy!! and i gonna prepare some writings for my dissertation tmr. urghhh... im so lazy seriously but draft gonna hand in on september. WTF!!! buckupbuckup! im changing my topic again! haizz..

and finally after handing in my assignment on thursday, we went for movie <ironman3> its so awesome!!! how i wish i can watch movie everyweek. but too bad there wasnt people going to cinema with me. why!!!? so sien my life here! i wanna watch fastandfurious6! i wanna watch olympus has fallen! i wanna watch 21 and over!!


im tired, i wanna write about the GE13 in birmingham for my next post! i just cant wait for my friends photos to be uploaded! hooray! its tmr!! im ready to ubah!!! UBAH!! INI KALILAH!!

No comments: