31 May 2013

thights slimming

duh, had not update my blog for few weeks, im suffering exams, assignments and dissertation. why everything i learn from malaysia couldnt been use one.. damn frustated, tired and fed-up. during these sleepy times, i've been doing my slimming exercise since im not doing much exercise nor moving around, im getting fatter and fatter. my shorts almost couldnt fit in and i have to pass all of them to my sister, im serious kay. not kidding.

i'd saw a video taught by japanese.

how to slim thights and arms. but i'd able to snap my photos of thights only, not much time left to study. gg.com

so, it's actually using thick books, but i dnt think chinese will do that, kinda superstition lah me. (or smtg like walking over/crossing over your books and u'll become stupid) but i believe i sleep on my books and notes will easily remember what i wants to memorise. wuahaha. kay out of topic.#

i use my DIY piggybank with pounds and pennies in, they're so heavy i guess u have to make it full if u're using malaysian sens and ringgit. LOL. and i make it heavier by adding the detergent i just bought from poundland. use something heavy will do. use your thights and clip it in the middle. avoid falling off. This is what the exercise meant to be. not even exercise.

after an hour, you can feel you thights become tired and 'sour', i guess there's some kinda acid coming out. keep trying everyday when im sitting down not moving around studying and computer-ing.

another exercise, i have no idea what this will help, i just follow, so if you blieve, so just follow,

and so ignore my background, during exam-period, is like war zone in my room. everything lying on the carpet floor.

first, using heel, dip in front of another feet, then pull that leg behind another feet, but not touching the floor, make sure your leg is straight. let's try whether it's effective. if it doesnt, im sure you need to work this out more and longer, else japanese wont teach this in the variety show right.

im just guessing what they are talking, i dont understand japanese. so if im wrong, please do correct me!


No comments: