30 Sept 2013

SINGLE EYELID -> DOUBLE EYELID SECRET (lace double eyelid tape)

Yeah! Im so proud of this post definitely! its like finally i dont need to go out so fugly with me single eyelid, and I dont need to stick on my falsies(fake lashes) on my eyelid to push it up as double eyelid(another best way to have double eyelid)

I saw this last year on net people from hongkong and taiwan using this new tape made of lace. Until I saw malaysia webstore is selling this magic tape, without thinking, I bought this! At my first glance, I thought it was the plastic as the base and lace on top. Surprisingly, it is only a thin lace, it's like whole piece of lace from your clothes, but this is pre cut, that's why it's so convenient I used it everyday. If you are more to saving your pocket money, you can search for cheap lace from boutique shop selling whole piece of lace, cut it yourself with mini scissors, no a problem I said. For inner double eyelid peoples, they can use also if they are not satisfied on their double eyelid. Of course, If you think that the radian of precut lace is too big, DIY yourself using mini scissors. 

In a packet of 120pairs, with a small bottle of glue. You can use your own falsies glue, but i would recommend their own glue.




If you read my previous post before, im sure you know my single eyelid girl, the ugly type. then after reading, you gonna right, WOW, this is magic. look at my double eyelid! This definitely can rescue all single eyelid girls/boys. I know in the market, there are few types of double eyelid glue and tape. They doesnt really useful for me, until i used falsies then discover this magic tape. but im still keep trying and trying on different place on my lid to have the double eyelid, i'll say why im not satisfied yet :((



BENEFITS:
1. after sticking it on your lid, it will dissapear and turn transparent immediately
(I'm not saying you cannot see it with your bare eyes infront of the mirror, but at least taking photo or people talking to you with 10m distance, they couldnt realise. Unless you close your eyes and she/he staring on your eyes, of course they can see larh!)


2. After sticking on your lid, if you think you doesnt how it comes out, you want it to be more exaggerate, peel it off, stick it higher, then you will get what your want!

THINGS I DONT LIKE:
1. I really hate the picture below, because I can see those small small white powder on my face(people call it acne i dont know why)Because I am still rushing for my dissertation. Back to the topic,
After awhile using this, I bottom part of the lace, the straight part i mean, always came off and make my whole double eyelid look extremely ugly and fake. And it will turn poking your lashes, so uncomfortable. And so, I put a thin layer of glue on top of the lace. But, the stupid thing is, you have to close your eyes and let it dry for more than 5 minutes, because this is more difficult to dry compare to other brand falsies glue as I mensioned above, you can use falsies glue instead of using glue provided. If you did not let it dries and you open your eyes, everything! lashes! and your skin! and even your eyeliner gonna mess up and stick together on your lids. stupid enuff!


 2. it has awful smell *donteverputyournosenearthebottle!*
I can only say that this glue is supersuperglue, the ever stickier glue ever use on my face. Sometimes, IM so pissed off with this glue! It will stick on your fingers and hand and everywhere it touches with the glue. So better becareful when u're using, better close it after used, else.... I dont know how are you gonna clean the mess up. Let me tell you, the glue is difficult to clean with water neither wei tissues. Usually I use make up remover for eyes to clean it off. 


3. OYA! keep in mind, if you are sensitive with this glue!
(what do you mean sensitive with the glue?)
-Try a dot on your eyelid before first using
-If it's painful, pockkypoccky on your lids, immediately cleanoff 
-Sometimes when Im trying to peel and stick it on my lid for more than 3times,  


4. After using it for months, my eyelid became not tight, i dont know whether to use "drooping". I paste the tape on the place where I normally paste it, it doesnt come out with perfect radian of double eyelid. And I tried to use twice of the tape on my lid, it came out with my perfect double eyelid again, but it is wasting of the tape isnt it, and so, now I am trying test on different level on my lid, turn out my eyelid became a mess. Sometimes, both eyelid have different size, either the left one bigger or the small one bigger. I REALLY HATE THIS I HAVE TO SAY! I am still practicing lar, so, let;s see how it goes, else im using twice of them until i finished using all of them, then trying other solution. 



If you want to know how to use this, stay tuned on my post. I am going back to my dissertation, ta-daa!

Leave me a comment If you want to know where to get it from Malaysia and UK perhaps!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where to buy it ?

carmencm said...

From malaysia, I got it from bella dama accessories facebook!

carmencm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.