31 Mar 2013

Slug and Lettuce

See i remember to blog. This is yesterday, went to kinda restaurant/pub, just seldom can find a normal restaurant for food, we went to "Slut and Lettuce", its a pub and restaurant, 
when we step into the restaurant, there's so called "security guard" to check our ID(passport), maybe we look to young*for people that dont know, they must check asian's ID before letting them in, because asian look so much younger like under 18,* should I happy or sad?? bringing passport out everyday is so troublesome! damnit, i dontknow why! 
kay, my OOTD! freezing outside and all my black tights not thrown into the washing machine, so i can wear my only tattoo stocking! and one of the angmohlang so curious whether it is a real tattoo and he touch and pinch my leg, oh damn! 
 Both of them wore heels bt i couldn find a suitable heels for myself flat and im the SHORTEST> WTF!



 Had lasagne for the first time in western country, a different style of eating by dipping garlic bread eating with the sauce with minced meat, i think so. 
 They celebrate every last day of the month, and the theme for the night is sounds of 54, DJ's remixing songs with 54's. kinda weird though


oh my babe in UK, there's alicea from johor and loren from indonesia, she's friendly but xiaozhabo!

















and hey ya all peeps! happy easter day!

No comments: