30 Mar 2013

im back from 0!

its been about 2 months here, but im still lost and loitering around here. but its much better than the 1st month, crying every night because of homesick. its definitely awful! i think its loneliness and boredness! yea i did make friends around, but they are not the friends i want to make, not the same type i mean, Yet, they are all different course from both of us(alicea), only both of us from this batch to get into this course, others are in the same course which is bachelor in business management i think. i dontknow. we tried to go to pubs like others, but do you know we needa get our passport in as well, and its kinda dangerous for me if i lost it. What i think malaysia is still the best! no joke! comfy home! variety of nice foods!(p/s the food here less variety and its duper expensive)the price of things! my friends! everything in malaysia is the best. i still dontknow why the heck things and foods here are bomb! so damn expensive! and ya, even a train to london, it costs us around $25-30 for the cheapest. but i guest when i get home, i will say everything is so cheap and starts to use my money like water.. LOL

the weather is also killing me, march is actually getting into spring, but who knows! it still snows, and still between -3 to 5degreecelcius. damn right!? in my room everyday. somemore the easter break for me is wasting time, lazy to start off my assignment!

There's some photos, i'll try to update my blog if im free and i remember to. haha!








No comments: