20 Apr 2013

78DAYS

its my 78days in UK, to be honest, in living lifestyle im using to it, but i just couldn't putting homesick away. Its too much going facebook and twitter, whatsapp, and blablabla, im know too much in malaysia making me frustated, i miss everything in UK, i have not much friends here. THe only friend is alicea, if she does not want to go out with me, i just be myself either in the room or walking along the street. there's no one more for me to talk with. couldnt throws my frustrations and thoughts to my friends, because we have timedifferent, when im alone to think, they are sleeping; when im sleeping they are awake, when to talk to them, some of them working like ant, someofthem busy studying like cow. and im like pig here, sleep, eat, internet, that's all. study only 4hours per day. who can I talk to!luckily, i met my senior from highschool! the sametype of people perhaps! we chat like mad, shouting here and there, laughing along the street like no one cares. she told me her life in dubai, i feel sad when i heard about her life, but at least she's busy and have notime to think about home. but at least, she's doing what she loves. why i have so much to think of. money, time, and nonsense! those nonsense really pulling my hair off. i'll just update myself using blog.

No comments: