23 Jul 2013

the month in KL for summer break

Hello! im back home! for 2months! laying on my bed everyday for a month and im back to my blog, i have so many trips to write yet, im lazing around. Telling the truth, im so bored at home, not going out because the safety in my country serious more than me having sick. family dont allow me going out, no car and everyone is busy with working and studies. and so me, fetching sister and cousin to and from school.


What I did for the whole month in KL!

the first week, i went back college to collect my course deposit & met my friends. Though one in the gang is no longer with us, but, still hopefully nothing gonna change the relationship between 4of us.
 then, went to saloon to get colour changed, i thought of changing pink like the picture below, but stylist told me kinda normal, so decided to gave me purple, end up, coming out with ash colour and we all dontknow why @@

then, going out with grandpa to have nice beef noodles!

 going with girlfriend and get myself choco mcd icecream which cannot get this price in UK! never!


few days ago, went for SHE concert with friends from penang and kedah! and the concert is so satisfying and awesome!
 the 3D effect! the controlled light stick amuse me the most! it was controlled by someone and everyone with the stick having the same colour at the same time changing into other colour. so MAGIC! the only thing doesnt satisfy me is the light stick, should had bring in more and at least sell everyone and not providing us limited light sticks, and looks so awkward when everyone holding the different light stick.
 the bunch of friends even gave us (me, sis, and maelody) an early birthday surprise. so sweet of them! but the two sisters woke up super late couldnt rush to gave us the surprise. haha! obviously i knew what that girl planning.


and goodbye!

No comments: