4 Sept 2013

21st bday PART 1

this gonna be my whole birthday post for part1! because it's my 21st birthday! and in malaysia! im so glad that i can celebrate my 21st bday at home. i say this because most of my mates in uk could only celebrate with the gangs in uk without their fam and bff from msia. it's abit sad, but they can never never forget their only bday in uk. it's special either! my bday seems special because i had my party at home as a bbq party, im so surprised because i dint mentioned it's my birthday party, but they all come with expensive luxurious present. i know right! 

A week before hand, we celebrated our august babies birthday at padi house, sri petaling.i thought mae-li brought me present like funky costumes! like hello kitty costume, LOL! *she definitely laugh at this when she reads this* surprisingly, she bought me thomas sabo chain. and told me she thought of buying the swarosky hello kitty pen for me long ago, but it's out of stock at every outlet in msia. she was so sad i can feel it. haha! okay! this was my only key *chinese believes that adults at their 21st bday must have one key chain. but my fam dont cares lah. haha! this girl go and get me luckily and im wearing it everyday! makes me more stress what to get her on her 21st! shit laaa.

we play and shout like giler in padi house, taking photos and videos like no one cares. so funny! i dont dare to share out here seriously. 

however, me and my sis relationship getting further and further, but i knw it's a hard time for her laa, and secretly telling, SHE:S IN A RELATIONSHIP! and i agreed! because there's no reason to stop them lo.. why not! but i just couldnt take it when she changed 180 i should say. not like talk to me more than 10 sentences a day, i SO fckin serious. one sentence she can yell at me every day " go away!" "getout!" "close the door!" "shadup!" okay no more. that's what i heard everyday when i open her door and sit beside her" i can just wish her all the best in your final exam, when im not around. i wish i could stay beside her, and at least burn the midnight oil with her because i pass through those days studying alone in the study room, its lonely and helpless sometimes. and felt sleepy at the same time.

i promise i'll work and earn your bday present and bring it back to u next year hopefully this year before xmas!


leong mae-li! the person that couldnt miss to kacau me everyday. msg me everyday! will never never miss! at least one msg a day. that's kinda sweet! at least she treats me as one of the important person in her life, she tells me everything, she share with me everything, and she's my best make-up guru. sometimes, she;s too straightforward telling me the truth. but in a good way. that's what i love about her. she'll never failed to dissapoint me! she's smart, pretty and strong girl! hopefully she gets her partner before her 21st. everything goes well throughout the year, i know i couldnt spend and celebrate your bday with u this year! and your bff also not around with you, and u're so upset about it, but no worries, im always at skype and everywhere. i can spend ur bday with u 24hrs one on webcam. and you better stay at home and wait for your present. please post and say i love carmen!


leong mae-chel! the korean fans girl! i always make fun of her,. but seriously, doubtfully! among all of them, only you will spend time fooling around and play with me. for me, u're a strong girl and matured than your sis! i wish, you could do things u wanted to do, but do it mindfully laaa. dont play all the time also, sometimes, plan things well, it could ease all of your plans. no more dy, i love you muimui! your present leh, i get u from uk, i send back together with jiejie's



this thing cannot edit photo, and im lazy to edit from another software and upload it again. i received this a day before my bday. and i know it's either suxin or wanwhee without guessing. after i opened and i saw ellokitty, im like! ok confirm suxin! she's veryveryvery sweet and considerate girl! she always think of others, and looks emo all the way, sometimes overly crazy! qisin! and always dont eat her meal, cause herself to have gastric and sour stomach. thats bad, i know lah, too excited for events, but ah, at least few thigns into the tummy, suxin, no next time! hope u can do whatever u want to do and dont think of others. go study abroad in taiwan lah! that's what u wanna do i know! dont need to ask for opinion dy, because after u ask, it's 2014(21st).. by the time u enrolled, 2015 liao loh, after graduate, 26th dy. come out, dont have working opportunity dy, because too old in the field. you know the field u're interested in have to be young and crazy. so dont think too much. just go!!!!!!!! jiayou!

 on my bday itself, i received another bday letter, without guessing again! i knew is penang gangs! they are so sweet! everyyear without failed, these girls and suxin( i think jieying also if im not wrong, that girl lost), all of them always remember my bday and i donknow why, and without fail la, sending me bday card every year! i kept them anyway! so memorable whenever i took out. they are so special and matured ladies, but smtme have to becareful of surroundings when u guys hangout ah, that's what i realised. kay wish all of u have a great time in colleges and universities! all the best! i'll make sure myself to meet u guys in penang next year!





my bunch of kakis, and bbq night party gonna updte on the next post. im tiring of typing and thinking how the stories should goes dy. ciao!






No comments: