19 Jan 2014

complains on the cherating clubmed resort career vacancy

im just writing here to share my experienced and show my anger towards the career department in clubmed cherating resort!

I applied twice online for the job position for kids club coordinator. I am sure my application goes into the department, because i emailed twice to confirm whether they received my resume and application.
I was eagerly look into my application because my friend did her internship there, shared many experience and stories to me. Additionally, I am interested working in early childhood/ kids field. Besides, I am working and studying in the same field that I applied.

However, after I send in my application, there's no reply, I am too confident perhaps!
I checked my email everyweek, but till now, there's no reply from them.

guess what, just an hour ago, I applied for few jobs in several hotel, and I try looking this resort,
I saw a blog talking about his experience on this job which is the same position that I applied for. Unbelievably, he's a fresh graduate from secondary school without experienced and certificate on this field, he got in easily! but, i did not accepted for this job after i applied several times. so pissed!

please explain to me why if you're the manager of CLUBMED CHERATING RESORT!!!!

No comments: