13 Jan 2014

Last semester

Friend did ask me why I did not update here.
I did not squeeze out time to write something because I was working like busy ass earning money for paris trip (I wanna update with paris trip) I have lotsa pictures to share about! Kinda memorable but not so real trip, its like dreamt myself seeing eiffel tower and the princess tower in disneyland watching nightine finale and celebrates fantasy and sososo illusion xmas in xmas! im currently fighting for my ever last assignment and last piece of paper while working!

How sad that they cut off my working time after I booked my airticket home! How am I gonna survive wih limited expenses. I mean I have enough expenses but its not like what I planned last year! I need lots more for me to survive when im back to malaysia. Wadafuq, i suffered, thought of many ways to work hard, how am I gonna earn and spend it in malaysia. Im spending like water here, when im back without any job that gives me such high salary,  u know lah gbp vs rm. How to compare. I geegeedotcom this time.

Besides, my colleagues are teasing because of my life I had, I mean the loves life. Completely teasing! Tease that im naive and had not in relationship once. What the hell wrong with someone with no experience.  Because im after 20th? Wadafuq Im not shy sharing here! Because its not my wrong right, I did not write it on my face that im dont want any relationship,  its just that I dont know why also lah. Annoying pissed! Im also desperate with no reason, when my own sister even have her bf with her now.

Luckily im not home for cny, else I have to dig a hole when those 36aunties ask.

1 comment:

Jia Leng said...

Hi, dont so sad la... time is not right yet la.. be patient and you will find someone that is right for you cheer up kay ^^